Friday, August 5, 2011

Ok, so i binged a little.

The rents decided to get pizza for dinner after my sisters asked and there was no way to get out of it. It was delicious, but i'm disappointed in myself for breaking down and having some. Luckily, i didn't have much for lunch. Even worse, mom decided she might take us girls down to monterey for a day out. Every time we go, we always get clam chowder at this famous restaurant on the wharf.  I was like FUCK. Chowder isnt exactly the healthiest and lightest thing to eat, ya know? I guess I'll just cross my fingers and hope she changes her mind! Here's what i had today:
Breakfast: A nectarine? not sure what it was, but it seemed edible. Tasted like shit, oh well. 60 cals?
Lunch: Half a piece of bread with a teaspoon of jelly, teaspoon of the skippy(YUM). 60-80 cals
Dinner: 3 small slices of thin crust pizza. On the bright side, it was thin crust. dont judge me! haha 400 cals or under
A full blown binge for me is about 800-1000 calories, since around 300-400 cals is my daily standard.
Here's a short thinspo:






Nice Legs, right? Hopefully someday...;)

1 comment:

  1. omg love the first thinspo :D

    i hope tomorrow will be better and no binges, goodluck and stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete