Monday, August 15, 2011

It's been a couple days.

Wow! I can't believe it took me this long to make a new post. I'll have to do a thinspo tomorrow to make up for it! I've been super busy all weekend. The moms took me and my sisters for a girl's day in Monterey. We went to see the help (which was really good, by the way, even made me cry a little, and i never cry!) and i had one of their hot dogs and some popcorn. Then we decided to go on a mini shopping spree at forever 21 and a few of the boutiques in Carmel. As always, we went to dinner at one of the restaurants on the wharf. This is the horrible news: I ordered two cups of clam chowder...and then ordered tuna tartar. The entree was pretty healthy, but im scared that i've gained weight this week. I mean, i have a few days to be good and stick to my diet, but i feel like my promise of dropping 2 pounds wont carry through. To make matters worse, next week is my mom's birthday, which means another dinner out. I start school today, so we'll see how that goes...Good luck ladies :)









1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your back! I've missed you! :) I went and saw the help too! I cried like 3 times but it was awesome anyways ahah :) Beautiful Thinspo :)

    ReplyDelete