Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why the hell was there a lizard in my kitchen?

Alright, so today my intake sucked. I had a slice of pizza for lunch and for dinner, a salad, 2 small pieces of cod. But the bad part? My mom made these tortillas fried in oil, and then covered and sprinkled with sugar and cinnamon. I had 2. They arent that big, but still. Anyway, in the afternoon, my younger sister and i made pelmeny (dumplings). The rentals took a day trip to Napa, so we were alone. When we were rolling the dough, i spotted a weird brown thing on on the floor. My sister looked and we both started screaming like banshees and jumped on the table. My older sister, Shai ( I have 3 sisters, just a lil' fact) came running down to the kitchen. We tried to decide what to do, and she suggested to whack it with a pan...Shai's not the brightest bulb in the box, let me tell you. We ended up sweeping it outside, but it was one of the scariest moments of my life. i even cried. I mean, California isn't like Florida, where you wake up to get your morning cup of joe, just to find a mother fucking alligator in your kitchen, sippin' your OJ. Floridians would be like "Oh hey Steve, hows the Mrs.?". We're city girls. We don't have lizards around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment