Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weigh In Wednesday.

Drum roll please.....
....................
....................
I LOST 3 POUNDS!
Im so happy and proud of myself. Now I'm back at my starting point.
About 2 weeks ago i was binging like crazy, i ate SO much oily stuff, so much bread,
so much cheese. But every day is a new day, and i'll take it one day at a time with a grain of salt.
Last time i weighed myself, i was 108 pounds, and now im at 105.8.
I was 103 on my vacation because i stayed at my cousin's house in Portland, and they aren't
the type of people to let you raid their fridge. But that's totally ok. My goal is to get to 103 by next Wednesday. This is really great because i had cookies last night, so im proud to have not gained anything.
Every time you reach A new goal, you get this surge of positivity, hope, and will power.
So keep working hard ladies! I know you can defeat hunger and cravings!
I'll be posting an update and the tips n tricks that i promised later today.
Meal plan for today:
Breakfast: 1/4 cup cheerios+1/4 cup soy milk vanilla
Snack 1: Pickle
Lunch: Salad mix with tomatos and cucumbers, honey-dijon low fat dressing
Snack 2: Egg white (hard boiled)
Dinner: 1/2 a rice bowl of rice mixed with black beans and cilantro, other half broccoli
anddd maybe some soup
I'll give you the calories for these later on :)


3 comments:

  1. congrats on the three pound drop :3 it really is fun to watch the scale go down. good luck getting to 103!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Thats amazing! Keep it up <3 :) Your doing amazing and you totally keep me inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you. I can't wait until I'm weighing in at 109 and below. (:

    ReplyDelete