Sunday, August 7, 2011

It's that lovely time of the month again.
I have the worst periods known to man....or, woman, in this case.
There's always these killer cramps that stay around for like 3 days, and the whole
thing lasts 5-6 days. The dumb part? Im on birth control for the cramps, apparently they
dont do shit. I guess i have a lot of health problems, always needing to visit the doc. Like, damn
I try to have an apple once a day. (bad joke, sorry.) I have crazy low blood pressure, my circulation sucks. I literally cant put my legs up on the couch for more than 30 seconds because
they'll start to go numb. Because of that, i often pass out and get really dizzy...i go temporarily blind
and hear this horrible screeching. I guess not eating enough probably doesnt help. Every time i stand up i almost fall over and my vision goes foggy. I have this horrible anxiety, too. I always convince myself that something's burning on the stove or that the doors aren't really locked.
Well, enough about me for now. I have so many skeletons in the closet.
I had a small burrito for lunch and 2 enchiladas for dinner. Watermelon for a snack. Ive been slacking but tomorrow's a new day. I plan to run or do pilates or something, i just have to get my fatass of the couch! Not a very eventful day or post, but we all need a day off ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment