Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Don't you hate it when you binge?

I guess to some people, this wouldn't count at as a binge, but i am SO CLOSE to what i want. i can practically taste thinness. But there's always that stubborn bit of fat that wants to chain you down. I have it on my lower stomach and lower back. it sucks. I did really well eating today until dinner (as usual). I made some sushi instead of my "bowl method". I ate 4 or 5, which was ok. But then i had a spoonful of peanut butter...and then a handful of cheerios...and then 3 Special K fiber bars. that was the worst. At 90 cals a piece, i ate an extra 270 cals! D:<
 I know this sounds pessimistic, but i'll try to get better news and results tomorrow. Tuesday is my weigh-in day, so let's see how i do! *crosses fingers*

                                                   Ahava אהבה

No comments:

Post a Comment